Sunday, December 20, 2009

Help Mike Huckabee Stop Ben Nelson and Stop ObamaCare

Huck PAC Newsletter

I am sorry to send you this email so late this evening but things are moving quickly and I need your help to stop the Senate Health Care bill.

First, in case you haven't heard, Nebraska Democrat, Senator Ben Nelson has caved in his opposition to the Senate Health Care bill. Nelson's surrender paves the way for Senate passage of the bill sometime this week. Tomorrow morning I am headed to Omaha, Nebraska to headline a rally later in the day demanding Senator Nelson switch his vote back to NO.

The rally will be held at the Omaha Music Hall, 17th and Capitol. Doors open at 2 PM. Rally starts at 3 PM.

Other participants will include Congressman Terry, Auditor Foley, Senators McCoy, Fulton, Krist, Price and Lautenbaugh.
RSVP to kurt.hammond@afphq.org

If you live nearby or have friends or family that do, please tell them about the rally.

I am sending this email to my entire list and I know that most of you reading it do not live anywhere near Omaha but are fighting mad about this and want to do something.

Here is an immediate way to help.

Tomorrow when I attend the rally I want to be able to say to everyone there that overnight 25,000 Americans signed my petition to Senator Nelson asking him to JUST SAY NO and that they are standing together with everyone at the rally. My hope is that we will collect a total of 100,000 signatures before the final Senate vote.

Will you sign this petition now? And then forward this email to your contacts list and ask them to do the same?

Help me collect 25,000 signatures overnight. I will post updates from tomorrow from Nebraska at www.huckpac.com. In the meantime, please sign my petition today.

Fighting to stop Obama-care,

Mike Huckabee

Mike Huckabee

Sign My Just Say No Senator Nelson Petition here:

http://www.huckpac.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Petitions.Home&Petition_id=11

No comments: