Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CMA Mocks Obamacare In Song: “Over 6 People Served!”

Performers, Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley at the Country Music Awards take Obamacare to task for its epic failure in their song, “ObamaCare by Morning”.

The hooting and hollering at this event should do your heart good!!  People are getting it.

Video: Obamacare by Morning CMA Awards Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley

CARRIE UNDERWOOD: Brad, what's wrong?

BRAD PAISLEY: I twerked my back. I twerked it good.

UNDERWOOD: Brad, that's not what twerking means

PAISLEY: Yes it is. Twerking is a medical term, Carrie.

UNDERWOOD: No, no. Twerking is, well, have you ever been to a Luke Bryan concert?

PAISLEY: I thought those were mini-seizures.

UNDERWOOD: No, no. No.

PAISLEY: Oh. Anyway, I think I need to see a doctor.

UNDERWOOD: Hey, do you have that ObamaCare?

PAISLEY: ObamaCare? What's that?

UNDERWOOD: Oh, it's great. It's great.

PAISLEY: What is it?

UNDERWOOD: I started signing up last Thursday and I'm almost done. Let's go to the website and get you signed up.

PAISLEY: Oh, okay.

UNDERWOOD: Let's see here. Let's see. This can't be too hard, right?

PAISLEY: Why is it spinning?

UNDERWOOD: Oh, it does that.

PAISLEY: Okay, but why's it smoking?

UNDERWOOD: Oh, I don't, maybe we should restart it?

PAISLEY AND UNDERWOOD (SINGING): ObamaCare by morning why is this takin' so long?

PAISLEY (SINGING): I'm gonna wind up with hemorrhoids.

PAISLEY AND UNDERWOOD (SINGING): If I sit here till dawn. We'll have cataracts and dementia. Oh this is gettin' on my last nerve. ObamaCare by morning, over six people served.

No comments: