Radiation Nightmare Is Here Now
1. Fukushima Nightmare Out Of the Closet
Excerpt: Please folks, listen to this interview. It contains very important information about what is really happening in the US and elsewhere as a result of radiation leaking into the ocean and the air from Fukushima, Japan. The US government is DELIBERATELY LYING to the American people and has raised the radiation limits in food more than 400%. Fish coming from the west coast and Hawaii should be avoided. An 800% increase in stillbirths along the British Columbia coastline in Canada has also been recorded. Read more at Fukushima Out of the Closet - http://beforeitsnews.com/japan-earthquake/2013/08/fukushima-nightmare-out-of-the-closet-2443402.html
2. Fukushima Now in State of Emergency, Leaking 300 Tons of Radioactive Water Into the Ocean Daily. Read more at Fukushima Now in State of Emergency, Leaking 300 Tons of Radioactive Water Into the Ocean Daily - http://www.naturalnews.com/041610_Fukushima_radioactive_leak_state_of_emergency.html
The control room at Chernobyl’s Reactor No. 4 is shown here. Reactor design, wind patterns,
communication and other factors can cause differences in the severity of nuclear accidents.
Photograph by Gerd Ludwig, National Geographic
3. Fukushima Reinforces Worst Fears for Japanese – Video
4. Fukushima Is STILL a Nightmare Disaster Area, and No One Has the Slightest Idea What to Do. - More at:
5. Radiation From Japan Is Already Killing North Americans
Samples of milk taken across the United States have shown radiation at levels 2000 percent higher than EPA maximums. The reason that milk is so significant is that it is representative of the entire food supply. According to an article published on Natural News, “Cows consume grass and are exposed to the same elements as food crops and water supplies. In other words, when cows’ milk starts testing positive for high levels of radioactive elements, this is indicative of radioactive contamination of the entire food supply.”;
The Food and Drug Administration and the Environmental Deception Protection Agency, instead of refusing to prohibit the sale of tainted foods and mandatory testing of foods produced and harvested from the Pacific Coast, have simply raised the “acceptable levels”; of radioactive material in foods.
If that doesn’t scare the ever-living crap out of you, then take a look at the list of foods you are now supposed to be wary of, you know, for only the next 30,000 years.
How can we protect ourselves? First, be aware of what items are likely to be highly tainted.
1.) SEAFOOD: Question the origin of ALL seafood. Fish and crustaceans from the Pacific Ocean should all be considered to be poisoned with radiation.
2.) WATER: The rainfall and snowfall are all radiated. Do not drink any water that has not been filtered. The tap water that flows from your faucet has NOT been treated to rid it of radioactive particles. A recent report from the NY Times stated, “A rooftop water monitoring program managed by UC Berkeley’s Department of Nuclear Engineering detected substantial spikes in rain-borne iodine-131 during torrential downpours …;
3.) DAIRY PRODUCTS: Milk and milk products from the West Coast states currently have the highest levels of radiation in North America.
4.) PRODUCE: Leafy Vegetables, Wines, Tomatoes, Strawberries….all produce from California or any other West Coast State are also likely to be tainted.
5.) MEAT: If an animal eats any leafy vegetable all along the West Coast, that animal has consumed radiation, and is poisoned. This is any animal from cows, pigs, goats, sheep to wild deer and other game.
If you eat the above foods from areas with high radiation levels, you are eating radiation and feeding it to your children. Slowly the radiation levels within your body will build up. This is PERMANENT.
Infant mortality rates across the United States have increased by more than 35% since the nuclear disaster, according to a court statement by Dr. Sherman with independent scientist Leuren Moret, MA, PhD. A study published in The International Journal of Medicine indicates that more than 20,000 deaths right here in North America can be directly attributed to the release of radioactive material from Fukushima.
Radioactive isotopes of the type released from Fukushima have a half-life of 30,000 years. This means that we must permanently change the way we prepare our food.
6. Fukushima: Uncontainable
- Fukushima Reinforces Worst Fears for Japanese – Video
- Fukushima Worker “Severely exposed workers didn’t wear protective clothing”
- 4 more parts found severely deteriorated in multiple nuclide removing system ALPS only 2 months after test operation
- [Buoyancy of groundwater ?] 2 water reservoirs observed uplifted by 40cm
- Fukushima worker urgently hospitalized / Tepco “mild symptom of dehydration”
- 190,000 Bq/m3 of α nuclide detected from reactor3 PCV gas
- [Column] Leaving for the next research
- Fukushima Now in State of Emergency, Leaking 300 Tons of Radioactive Water Into the Ocean Daily
- [Severe exposure of workers] Tepco revised the contamination reading “10 Bq/cm2 → 19 Bq/cm2 on face and head”
- [Column] The only thing we could do is to pray not to have a severe rain fall hit Fukushima
All North and South Americans, especially those on the West Coast, as well as the island dwellers between Japan’s current flow and their shores should be taking Iodine/anti-nuclear radiation pills and the world should be praying and demanding accurate news and updates.
You Be The Judge!
Fair Use Notice: This report may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.